The Development Office advances the aims and ethos of Millfield by strengthening ties between the school and its OMs through a variety of activities, including career networking, reunions, regional events and fundraising. In partnership with the OM Society, the Development Office offers a range of opportunities for our community to give back to Millfield and to connect with one another.
In partnership with the OMS, the school Development Office coordinates:
- Professional groups – Legal, Property, Marketing & Comms.
- An opportunity for those within a shared field to network and socialise. Millfield Financial Services group planned for 2013.
- OMS international reunions.
- Nissen Club lunches – exclusively for OMs over 60.
- Current parent & OM relations.
- We enable connections and collaborations in celebration and support of the school, through events and projects.
- Unique special interest events and future event planning.
- Quarterly e-newsletter of the Development Office & OMS.
- OM social networking inc. LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
- Private business lunches - small groups hosted for introductions and relationship building.
- Millfield Foundation – for scholarships & bursaries.
- RJOM Fund – for bursaries for the children of OMs.
- Development Fund – supporting projects dedicated to improving the pupil experience.
- Legacy & Bequest programme.
Claire Thompson, Development Officer
Tel: 01458 444517
Fax: 01458 444530