Frequently Asked Questions
Many prospective parents and students have questions about the admissions process at Millfield before they speak to our Admissions team.
Read the answers to some of our most commonly asked questions below. If you would like to speak to one of our Admissions team about any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 01458 444296
- When was Millfield founded?
- How many students attend Millfield and where do they come from?
- What are the facilities like at Millfield?
- What are some of the unique features of Millfield?
- When visiting the school would you recommend coming on an Open Day or for an individual tour?
- How do I apply for a place at Millfield?
- What are the entry requirements and assessments for candidates?
- What are the class sizes at Millfield?
- How many students join at Year 9 or Year 10 or Year 12?
- How many students do A Levels compared to BTECs at Sixth Form?
- How are houses allocated?
- How many boarding students to a room?
- What are the fees and are they different for international students?
- What do the fees include?
- Do you offer scholarships and do they have an accompanying fee concession?
- Are bursary fee concessions available as well?
- Do international students need a visa?
- When will I know if my child has gained a place?