Millfield recognises the benefits derived from investing in people, and along with the beautiful surroundings of the campus, the fantastic facilities, various workshops, classes and events facilitated by the school, there are a number of additional benefits available to all staff.
- Millfield Pension Plan
- Free parking for all staff
- Freshly prepared lunches for just £20 per month
- Exclusive perks and discounts from local and national retailers via LifeWorks
- Tea and Coffee provisions, including reduce price coffee from the Sixth Form Cafe
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Use of the school library
- Professional printing
- Posting of personal mail
- Train booking via the Travel Office
- Discount of up to 15% on most items within the school shop
- Discount for your children on Holiday Courses
- Soul Cafe
- Access to on site Physiotherapists
- Flu Jabs offered via the Medical Centre once a year
- The school will reimburse employees up to £22 for eye tests every two years.
- Employees may claim assistance towards glasses (up to a maximum of £50) where they are needed for significant VDU use and the optician confirms this in writing.
- 24/7 Support and Advice (including telephone and face to face counselling session) via the school Employee Assistance Programme, LifeWorks
- Wellbeing Events and Workshop