Hiring Catering Assistants now
Summary of the Roles
To perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services and any general support required.
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with staff, students and colleagues.
- To ensure the highest level of customer care.
- To demonstrate a can‐do attitude towards requests and strive to exceed expectations.
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise customers on their product choice.
- Maintain a professional image.
Employees in these roles are employed by Chartwells (Compass Group), Millfield's catering provider and not directly with Millfield.
The full Catering Assistant job description is available at the bottom of this page.
Benefits of working at Millfield with Chartwells
- Great rates of pay, paid holiday and pension contribution.
- Flexible work patterns.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Use of our fabulous facilities, including gym, swimming pool and sports/leisure facilities.
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing after the 2nd year.
- Free meals on duty.
- Retail savings via Compass perks at Work Programme.
- Option to participate in the cycle to work scheme.
- Free parking.
Please contact Kirsty Baxendale via email, with your name and telephone number, to request an informal chat about our catering roles on email@example.com. (During the Christmas period, there may be a delay in Kirsty responding but rest assured that we will get back to you as soon as possible).