For more information on our minibus service and end of term transport, please click the pages below.
Millfield runs a fantastic minibus service, covering seven routes, to get you to and from our Senior and Prep Schools. Please see our Flyer and Timetable for more information. Our current advertised routes are flexible, in order to cater for our pupils’ needs, so talk to us about using this service.
The service is for children aged five and up (Year 1). Each minibus has a capacity for 12 passengers, so early registration of interest is advised. Places are available on a first come, first served basis. Please make bookings in advance of each term. If no spaces are available, names will be added to a waiting list. Half a term’s notice is required for withdrawing a child from the service.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday return service (and Wednesday and Saturday mornings) during term time
- Convenient and safe pick-up points
- Flexible day choices - pick which days suit you
- DBS cleared, experienced drivers, employed by Millfield, who carry a phone for easy parental contact
- Excellent value for money
- Zonal charging (daily return): Zone A - £4.15 (up to 3.5 miles), Zone B - £6.20 (up to 10 miles) and Zone C - £8.30 (over 10 miles)
For further enquiries or to book a place, please contact Jane Dykes in the Transport Office on 01458 444351 or email: email@example.com
End of Term Transport Information For Millfield Prep Parents
Both Millfield and Millfield Prep provide a coach or minibus service to London.
The Millfield Prep service runs every exeat weekend and at the beginning and end of terms. Two members of staff accompany the pupils.
The service provides drop offs at Countess Services (Amesbury, Wiltshire), Fleet Services M3 (Hampshire) and Hyde Park/Bayswater Road car park.
Bookings can be made via the Parent Portal.
Fares will be determined by the number of passengers.
If there is sufficient demand Spare Space Taxis run a chaperoned minibus to/from Heathrow Airport at the beginning and end of term. Parents who would like their child to use this service should contact Linda or Emily on email firstname.lastname@example.org or 07710 660225.