We believe in the goodness of young people, the importance of curiosity, caring attitudes and a shared mindset connecting students, teachers, coaches and parents within the school community. Millfield provides:
- A learning community where being different and discovering individual brilliance is the norm
- Enriched relationships to create connectedness, memories and friendships that can last a lifetime and an emphasis on the power of student voice
- Respect for the quiet confidence of those less forthright yet committed to achieve
- Outstanding facilities and small class sizes to enable a culture where each student is supported and challenged
- Sophisticated use of digital technology for learning and understanding how to use it responsibly
We all want what is best for our children. I hope that you will enjoy our website's expression of Millfield's unique offer and I look forward to welcoming you to the school.
Mr Gavin Horgan, Headmaster