Sitting at the forefront of our ethos is our belief in the goodness of young people, the importance of curiosity, caring attitudes and a shared mindset connecting pupils, teachers, coaches and parents within the school community; secure in the challenges that Millfield provides:
- A rich learning community wherebeing different and discovering individual brilliance is the norm
- Richness of relationships and recognition of the power of pupil voice to become actively involved in creating connectedness, memories and friendships that can last a lifetime
- Respect for the quiet confidence of those less forthright yet committed to achieve
- Outstanding facilities and small class sizes enable a culture where each pupil is supported and challenged by a community of teachers, coaches and house staff
- Sophisticated use of digital technology for learning where pupils benefit from its use, but equally understand their responsibilities
We all want what is best for our children. I hope that you will enjoy our website's expression of what Millfield's unique offer and I look forward to welcoming you to the school.
Mr Gavin Horgan, Headmaster