Heads of Sport have switched to delivering our provision remotely and the methods used differ depending on the sport and individual athlete needs. This provision includes:
- Fitness and conditioning programmes at home
- Continued work on students Individual Development Plans (IDPs) with ongoing real time feedback
- Video feedback where students can provide footage on skill execution
- Technical and tactical sessions to help students understand skills and decision making in their sport
- Life skills though our support services e.g. cooking skills, shopping skills, psychological skills
- MS team calls and discussions with coaches
Millfield coaches are coming up with innovative ideas and ways of continuing the school's top class provision. Follow our social media channels as new content is released every day.